How To Book A Wedding Officiant!
Simply call us! We always have availability because we work with several local wedding officiants.
Yes, we can to same day elopements!
We can also officiant larger weddings, too.
Yes, you can call/text us @
(417) 839-7401 or You can email me
We have provided many a wedding officiant here in the Ozarks, since 2004. We have performed thousands both formal, casual and elopement style wedding ceremonies.
Formal Wedding Officiant
A formal wedding officiant exudes class. Need some ideas?
- Classy Invitations — Engraved or Embossed, plus heavy card stock!
- Event Location — Should be classy too! Country clubs or special exclusive venues are generally the norm!
- Attire — White tie for the groom and black tie for the groomsmen. Of course, ball length gowns for the ladies are a must!
- Flowers — Think roses or extravagant flowers like stephanotis or orchids
- Lighting — Lighting sets the mood and ambiance. You must go big here or go home!
- Music — Best if professional; however, you can use a family soloist, musician or small orchestra.
- Transportation — Luxury limousine, Luxury car or in the right setting a carriage!
Casual Wedding Officiant
A casual wedding officiant is laid back and can be unique. Need some ideas?
- Standard Invitations — Standard paper and no need for raised letter here!
- Event Location — Anything from a camp site to backyard works here!
- Attire — Think about it! Casual means laid back think cowboy, tennis shoes, etc.
- Flowers — Think roses, carnations, etc.
- Lighting — Only if you want!
- Music — Pre-recorded boom box.
- Transportation — Only if you want to be spoiled;-)
Elopement Wedding Officiant
Elopement Wedding officiant keeps it quick, easy & simple. Need some ideas?
- Standard Invitations — Not applicable here.
- Event Location — Courthouse usually, although not always (Parks, gazebos, etc.)
- Attire — Jeans, t-shirts and sneakers;-)
- Flowers — If the grooms on the ball he’ll have something here for sure.
- Lighting — Not necessary!
- Music — iPhone can be used, but generally no music.
- Transportation — Car in which you arrived…
Finally, congratulations on your upcoming special day! We are super excited for both of you. Our great hope is that you will give us the great pleasure of being a part of your wedding!
A wedding officiant is standing by to help you become officially married.